Notes 1) :-
- School is a place that provides education and education is the key to life.
- School is a crucial right for children.
- School is the path, not the point.
- Life is also a kind of school.
- We don't opt out of schooling when we graduate.
Notes 2) :-
- The pathway to educational excellence lies within each school.
- What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.
- Extra-curricular activities in school are useful in overall development of a student.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- School is the base of preparation for the real world.